Insurance & Financing
In house dental plan features:
We want high-quality dental care to fit in your family’s budget. So, we offer our in house Savings Plan to help you afford the treatment and preventative care your family needs.
This plan is administered by our office.
This is NOT an insurance plan but rather a savings plan and is only valid in our office.
This savings plan cannot be used in conjunction with other dental insurance or other discounts.
It is Non-Refundable- no refunds given if patient chooses not to use their dental plan.
Our Plan features:
- NO yearly maximums
- NO deductibles
- NO claim forms
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO waiting periods (immediate eligibility)
- Our Plan includes per year, per person:
- Up to two Exams
- Two Routine Cleanings and Necessary X-rays
- Fluoride Once Per Year
- One Emergency Care Visit and Necessary X-rays
- Oral Cancer Screening
- 15% off all other dental treatments (Some procedures may need to be referred to a Specialist which are not covered under this plan)
To know more, call today at 717-288-5998
Insurance & Payment
Our office accepts most PPO Insurance Plans and we accept payment through Cash, Cashier’s, Check, Debit Cards and all major Credit Cards.
We accept the following insurances:
- United Concordia
- Delta Dental
- Blue Cross Dental
- Aetna Dental DPPO
- Upmc Dental Advantage PPO
- United Health care
Please Call us at 717-288-5998 to verify your specific Insurance coverage.