Modern technology and inventions have introduced a series of new dental solutions. New dental procedures have revolutionized the concept of dental health and hygiene. It has become relatively easier to get a more vibrant and perfect smile. All credit goes to the modern cosmetic dentistry procedures. Carlisle Pike Family Dentistry the best dentists in Mechanicsburg provide a range of cosmetic procedures.
Cosmetic Dentistry is a new branch of dentistry that focuses on improving your teeth. Cosmetic dentistry works on making your smile more neat and attractive. It gives new look to your distorted and discolored teeth and makes them more presentable. Various procedures are used by the Mechanicsburg dentists to give a cosmetic makeover to their clients.
There are a number of procedures under the umbrella of cosmetic dentistry. These are frequently used to brighten your million dollar smile. Some of these cosmetic dental procedures are:
1. Whitening of teeth- People frequently undergo teeth whitening procedures in order to maintain their natural teeth color. Teeth whitening procedures can give your teeth an instant white glow. One can get their teeth bleached at a clinic under the supervision of an expert. There are also various teeth whitening gel available in the market. You can use these gels at home and brighten your teeth. Before buying any market whitening product consult a dentist near you.
2. Permanent Dental Implants- Broken and a missing tooth can steal the real glow of your smile. Dental implants can give a complete makeover to the empty space left by a missing tooth. A dental implant uses an artificial post to support the replacement tooth. The post is fused into the jawbone by using screws. The implanted post acts as a permanent seat for the new tooth.
The replacement tooth for the post is made using advanced technological procedures. 3d- pictures are used to ascertain the shape and size of the missing tooth. Due to advance technologies used in making dental implants they look similar to a natural tooth. Dental implants have a long life and always add to the glow of your smile.
3. Dental Veneers and Lumineers- Dental veneers are used to cover the front surface of a discolored and stained tooth. They are lab-made porcelain shells which are made of tooth-colored resin materials. Porcelain veneers are more durable and efficient in comparison to resin veneers. Porcelain veneers have the ability to reflect the light. This gives a natural looking color to the teeth.
The shells are evenly cemented to the surface of the teeth binding them to look real. Veneers are an effective way of hiding your chipped, broken and misaligned teeth. Visit Carlisle Pike Family Dentistry-dentist in17050 to get your dental veneers.
4. Inlays and Onlays dental procedures- Inlays and Onlays are used for the restoration of completely or partially damaged and broken tooth. They both are generally made from porcelain or similar composite materials. In the case of inlays, the filing is bonded to the centre of the tooth providing a superior fit. On the other hand in onlays the filling is bonded on the biting surface.
Onlays and Inlays can change the size, shape and color of your teeth. They can enhance an individual smile by adjusting to the natural teeth size and color.
5. Dental Bonding- Dental bonding uses a tooth-colored resin material. The resin is applied to the surface of the tooth. Ultraviolet light is used to harden the resin coating. Dental bonding is a smart choice for repairing chipped and cracked teeth. It eliminates any gap that might be visible during a smile. You can easily avail the services of dental bong by visiting a dentist near you.
It is important to maintain your teeth in their best conditions. A crooked, broken and a decayed tooth can lower your self-confidence. It must be kept in mind that even the worst tooth conditions can be cured. Cosmetic dentistry has opened the doors for a new chapter in the dental care. One can always contact the experts at Carlisle Pike Family Dentistry- dentist in Mechanicsburg PA. They provide services related to advance procedures of cosmetic dentistry.